Last Updated: August 25, 2015
Cabinet Médical – Le Roseau, via its website https://palliativedirectory.com (“the Directory “) helps consumers in need of Palliative care for themselves or a loved one, research, hire, rate, and review a variety of service contractors and health related professionals (collectively, “Service Providers”). The site is offered for the purposes of providing a quality resource for easier access to Palliative care information and services for those who need it. Together, referred to hereinafter as the “Directory”
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- USE OF THE DIRECTORY AND SERVICES
- GUIDELINES FOR USER CONDUCT
- use the Directory in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Directory for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of The Directory, which consent may be withheld by The Directory in our sole discretion;
- post non-local to your area, inaccurate, knowingly false or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Directory or any activities conducted on the Directory;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with The Directory, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- use the Directory if you are under the age of consent in your locality, without the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian, or help an underage person circumvent these rules;
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Directory in any way that could interfere with the rights of The Directory or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Directory or to any server used by The Directory by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Directory user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Directory;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Directory through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Directory or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Directory or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Directory or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of The Directory, including any The Directory account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Directory or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by The Directory and provided for by the Sites and Services;
- THE DIRECTORY MEMBERSHIPS AND OTHER THE DIRECTORY SERVICES
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Directory and to use certain services and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Directory, you agree to (a) provide The Directory with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Directory’s registration forms, when registering for or using the Directory and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
(c) Persons using the Directory exclusively to locate local Palliative services for themselves or a loved one, may use the Directory for such purposes without the need to register or create an account. Your name and email shall still be needed in order to leave comments and/or reviews of Service Providers, or the Directory.
- Submitting CONTENT
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Directory, you agree that:
- you grant to The Directory a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works; grant to The Directory all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Directory;
- you grant to The Directory all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- The Directory may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by the Directory to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest,
truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service
Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings, nor in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks;
15. reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of The Directory, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
- PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
The Directory cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Directory or Service Providers. You acknowledge that The Directory simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of user-generated content. You understand that all content of any kind posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Directory, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that The Directory does not control, and is not responsible for Content or Service Provider Content made available through the Directory, and that by using the Directory, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any such Content.
(for copyright complaints, please see below). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for unlawful misrepresentations. If you are uncertain whether an activity is unlawful, we recommend seeking the advice of an attorney.
You agree that The Directory may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Directory and its Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Directory in a given period of time. You agree that The Directory has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Directory. You agree that The Directory has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
9. SERVICE PROVIDERS
The Directory does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers). You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), The Directory is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) exclusively and do not involve The Directory. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Directory for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Provider websites. The Directory does not control or operate any such third party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Provider websites while on these third party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not The Directory’s policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that The Directory will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. The Directory does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that The Directory is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against The Directory relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and release The Directory from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Directory, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that The Directory shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the Directory.
- NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The Directory and its Content are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Directory.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The Directory does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. The Directory is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer you to any health or wellness provider. Reliance on any information provided by The Directory, its employees and others appearing on the Directory at the invitation of The Directory, or other visitors to the Directory is solely at your own risk.
The Directory may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you should not use the Directory.
You should be aware that if you post any health-related information about yourself or anyone else on the Directory, you do so at your own risk. If you post health information about services rendered to another individual, you represent that you have the legal authority to receive health information about that individual from that individual’s health care providers and that you have the legal authority to further disclose such health information. If you post health-related information, you will be placing it into the public domain which may violate federal or state laws that protect the privacy of health information. You also acknowledge that the health care or wellness provider about whom you submit Content may submit Content that contains your private or confidential health information in response to Content you submit. The Directory is not liable for any such Content. The Directory cannot be expected to keep your health information confidential if you post it to the Directory or otherwise make it available to others.
- TERMINATION OF ACCESS
The Directory may terminate your privilege to use or access the Directory immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Directory and agree not to access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Directory. If such action is for cause, you shall not be entitled to a refund for any remaining term that you may have been entitled to. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Directory reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Directory. You understand that The Directory may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to The Directory.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The Directory, and Directory graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of the Directory worldwide including Belgium, the U.S. and other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Directory is protected by copyright and/or trademark law. Aside from user-submitted Content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of The Directory and/or its licensors and are protected by all Belgium and international copyright laws.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Directory respects the intellectual property of others. It is our policy to respond expeditiously to legitimate claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We may terminate access for users of the Site and Service who are infringers.
Notifying The Directory of Copyright Infringement: To provide us with notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of “Site: DMCA Notification Dept.” at Support@PalliativeDirectory.com that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright. We will need the following information from you:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or found on the Directory;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Providing The Directory with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to Content in response to an infringement notice, we may make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content. If you material has been removed and you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide us with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of “DMCA Counter Notification Dept.” at Support@PalliativeDirectory.com that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking the advice of an attorney.
- REFUNDS, DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Directory provides access to Service Providers worldwide. But, no guarantee is made that all language, or any specific language will be supported by the Directory or any Service Provider or other user. Service Providers who support the Directory through a one year paid membership and listing shall receive priority in the processing of requests and setting up such accounts. And, such accounts will be set-up as expeditiously as possible. However, we cannot guarantee any specific time-frame for verifying and establishing the account.
In addition, because of the time and effort required to perform such verification we do not grant refunds of Directory fees under any condition, except by request, made within 30 minutes of the initial order.
Should a member request that their membership be cancelled, their account will be returned to a free membership status at the end of the paid membership term. If the account is cancelled for cause, due to prohibited uses and/or information, such information shall be removed and may result in the account being banished from the Directory. No refund will be granted.
The Directory may also be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. The Directory is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
- USER FEEDBACK
The Directory appreciates hearing from you, as well as our other users, and welcomes your comments regarding our Directory. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. Although we do value your feedback on our Directory, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), such Submissions will be the property of The Directory. In addition, none of the Submissions will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and The Directory will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Submissions.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that The Directory has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Directory; what effects the content on or in connection with the Directory may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Directory; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release The Directory from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Directory. The Directory may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Directory makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Directory, and the Directory will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Directory. The Directory makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE DIRECTORY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DIRECTORY IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS, AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER THE DIRECTORY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF THE DIRECTORY, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE DIRECTORY OR SERVICE PROVIDERS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DIRECTORY OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DIRECTORY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE DIRECTORY.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE DIRECTORY IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE DIRECTORY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ADVERTISERS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, THE DIRECTORY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE DIRECTORY WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE DIRECTORY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE DIRECTORY AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE DIRECTORY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE DIRECTORY SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ITS SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE DIRECTORY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
The Directory has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release The Directory from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Directory whether directly or indirectly. The Directory makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through it, and The Directory will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Directory.
The Directory may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because The Directory has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Directory is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that The Directory shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW
- Contacting Us
If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms, or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.